Tuesday 8 March 2011

Team member!

I've now gained a helper to do the time consuming work of colouring and background art.


This has a huge amount of benefits, namely:



* 2x the hands, meaning that the reductions I've had to enforce to finish on the deadline may not be the case any more
* I can get reference easier with her being the camera person.
* Dedicated colour schemer means the possibility of cel shading to make it look more professional.
* The BG will look INFINITELY better than it does now.
* A constant and quick second opinion on my work means I won't sit there and um and arr about things.
* The company will do me good and keep me awake and perky while I work.
* Elle will learn along with me, as I'll teach her a few things as I go.

We will have our first session next Monday. It's shaving it close, but we'll be tanked up on junk food and vigor. I just know it's now going to become something special...

No comments:

Post a Comment